There are many doubts in the know how to dress if you have a figure plus size : what clothes look better ?, how ?, bump my curves can hide the tummy run ?, where can I buy clothes? or how to choose my right size?
If you identify with this thinking and want to know in detail the tips to make you look a balanced figure, plus tips and tricks fashion, do not miss my articles in which I’ll tell you about the technical aspects of the different body types plus size , so you can identify yours and find out which is the best way to dress in a way trendy and balancing your curves.
Today I share my tips on how to take advantage of the oval body shape , take note!
Features a plus size body type oval:
- The volume is concentrated in the center of the torso.
- Shoulders and hips tend to be narrower than the torso.
- The waist is not defined naturally.
- Below the bust it is the narrowest part.
- With proper adjustment you can create the effect of womanly hips.
- You can highlight both the neckline, as the legs.
How to take advantage of a typical oval shape?
- Use the right size.
- Wear the right underwear for the type of garment you will use.
- The length of the lower garments such as skirts for example, looks better if it reaches above the knees.
- In the case of a straight cut pants will balance the figure.
- Locate the best attribute you think you have (legs, chest, arms), it is important to consider these elements to focus attention on your benefits.
- Hide the clearance of the garments the part you want to divert attention, in this case by the type of body, serious tummy.
- The most important to capitalize on your figure point is to highlight the narrowest part of the torso, which is below the bust.
How to choose my right size?
Often clothing brands classified garments in X number of sizes and usually are one, but a very important factor is that the fit of the different items is different, no matter the size. So it is essential to prove that a garment that is regularly your size you check the fit is right for you, if you feel it does not suit you is probably the fit of the garment; or two, is not the right model for your body type or simply need to try on another size.
Types of clothes that suit you:
Skirts: Skirts will always highlight your waist and in this case is the best item to choose. There are several silhouettes to consider, straight cut in line “A” and close to the body, as long as they are snug under the bust and away from the body where the tummy starts.
Dresses : Princess cut unites all features for a girl flattering plus size .
Blouses: The ideal for this type of body is loose blouse right where the belly and the length of the garment begins recommend you finish the hips, tummy right where it ends. The style plume achieves a balanced figure.
Pants: When you wear clothes hip pants or shorts as the best way to highlight the figure is an outer garment (jacket, vest, blazer, shirt) to frame the waist.
oval figure what to wear, fashion tip for gordita’s
I recommend using lighter colors on upper clothes (shirt, shirt) and darker in lower garments colors, this is because light colors give the illusion that objects are closer than they appear, this means creating more volume,
Dark colors make objects appear farther away, making disguising the volume.
Textures are an important tool because they help to flatter the figure giving movement and also give you the opportunity to play with your look , I recommend using thick textures on the bottom and a little lighter on your shirts, since the more thin is a garment, the more you may notice the imperfections of the body.
What should you avoid if you are oval figure?
- Wear skirts to hip.
- Shirts that are short and tightly fill the tummy.
- Pants skinny or tube.
- Leggings as they make the oval is Remarque, this may be an exception to the right upper garments.
Oval figure what to wear, fashion tip for gorditas
With the knowledge gained in this article you may notice that this is the last picture above, Beth Ditto failed to get 100% out of your body shape, unlike what you see in the other pictures I showed you here. What points you consider that Beth could improve?
By knowing your body type, identify it and accept it as it will not be difficult for you to find the right clothes to wear fashion. What we share with you are tips proportion, color and textures , but feel free to follow or not at any time, it is important for us to convey and inspire confidence so that manage to feel sure of yourself.