1.I am inspired by those who lead bold projects that do not surrender to the bureaucracy and push them with passion and patience despite the pathology. It inspires me not to feel the incredulity of those who lack the vision to understand them when their projects are still dreams that can seem very daring.
2. I’m very inspired by the positive ideas that change the course of a meeting, a team and even a life. When these positive ideas manage to break the inertia of the negative – so common everywhere – they reach such a mobilizing power that they manage to surpass the indifference and corrosive apathy of so many.
3. I am inspired by business cultures where respect is the core value of the organization. Where people with power or power are respected equally, the brilliant as those who are not, the ancients and the practitioners and also those who must leave the organization.
4. Nothing inspires me more than supportive and generous people. Not only do they bring out the best in me, they also make my faith in humanity grow. I am inspired by simple people who are so supportive and generous with how little they have: they make me want to improve to try to be in something like them.
5. I am inspired by creative, different or surprising solutions to problems that seemed to have no solution. People without their own agenda in the face of problems are those who almost always have these innovative ideas that generate a contagious energy level that inspire us and mobilize everyone to act.
6. I am inspired by projects that seek to do good and really help, especially when they are led by well-intentioned and clean souls. These projects usually have so much good vibe that one cannot but try to support them even with a grain of sand. There are many like this, hopefully, they spread better!
7. Few things inspire me more than the families whose members support each other to get ahead and defeat the difficulties together. They are not divided by money or envy and they are able to prioritize family relationships over inheritances or the expectation of goods to receive.
8. I am inspired by committed teams who say things and are respected despite differences of opinion, training or paradigm. Feeling the common strength of a well-formed team that is able to advance united towards a common goal – although this is very difficult – inspires me to make me feel almost as invincible as them.
You may also like to read : Discover The Most Common Mistakes That Make Your Personal Development
9.I am inspired by young people committed to social causes. I am inspired by his energy, his enthusiasm, and his passion for giving much for others with honesty and transparency, without surrendering to those who look with skepticism, irony or even distrust.
10. I am inspired by couples and friends who love each other in the good and the bad. They are supported, they are stimulated and motivated them to grow and move forward. They are always loyal to each other despite temptations, differences or age, valuing being a couple or friends above all else.
11. I am inspired by the faith of some, who also share it naturally even if it is not “fashionable” to do so, especially in the world of work. Those who trust that their Higher Self is always on their side supporting them, have a contagious special light that inspires my own faith.