Organizing a wedding is an arduous and complex task for all boyfriends, there are many things you have to order and sometimes the problems must be solved before the big day. But also, you want to know how much it will assume the link economically, but; How do I calculate it ?
To sort all tasks to be carried out and how, we, sometimes with the help of companies that are in charge of making a list of the needs of each partner for the link.
Although each couple lives preparing their wedding, differently, because there are boyfriends who prefer to organize themselves, to make it more personal and no detail escape, even if it costs more effort and time.
But others prefer to hire the services of people who ordered to do all these tasks them they are heavy.
In any event, a wedding is a huge economic cost for the couple , for some years, about 10 or 15 years, couples many of them spending their wedding are paid, contrary to what was traditionally ago just 30 years who used to pay the parents of the bride and groom.
Therefore, today couples often first calculate your future wedding budget and then know how to organize it depending on the money they have.
Calculate the costs by a detailed list of everything that encompasses the wedding , it is essential to calculate your link budget. It is important to review each and every one of the activities that you have planned for the budget to be as real and as tight as possible.
The costs of a “normal” wedding and considered civilly, would be:
- Civil ceremony: This expenditure includes the municipal procedures and applications to be filled at the town hall, which is around € 100.
- The banquet : the price of a long , long covered may vary, but an average price of a meal would be around 120 €. This calculation must be multiplied by the guests who will attend.
- The wedding dress : depending on what you want to spend your budget can vary greatly, even a wedding dress mid – range, around 1,500 €.
- On to the wedding dress : of course within the wedding dress, we would include shoes , lingerie, slopes.etc which would be about 300 €.
- The groom ‘s suit : A wedding suit mid – range costs about € 1,000.
- On to suit groom: evidently, footwear, tie, and lingerie that day are included in the supplements of the groom, which would be about 200 €.
- Hair and makeup: a simple hairstyle and makeup session for the bride, can be about 150 €.
- Invitations : a letter of invitation normally costs about 2 euros multiplied by the number of guests attending your wedding.
- Details : the details given at the banquet guests, may be more or less expensive, but the average usually at 15 €.
- Rings: alliances is one of the most expensive things and symbolic for the couple. Depending on your tastes, you can spend more or less, although a simple gold wedding bands will cost you around 400 €.
- Photography: have beautiful memories of your wedding day, it ‘s nice, so they usually hire a photographer who make video and photos of the event. All this you can be about 600 €.
- The honeymoon trip : also one of the quirks that give the bride and groom, is the 15 – day trip after wedding.
Although usually paid for by friends, in principle boyfriends who must calculate this expense, you can go for about 3,000 €.
The sum of all these costs and some extra will be what it will cost your wedding. In addition, you must have improviser last minute or extra charges in some detail.
In short, a real expense for the couple or for parents who decide to give their children the wedding.