No matter how carefully skin care is done, external factors still have a negative impact on it. Temperature drops, too dry, or, conversely, humid air, chemicals, bacteria, microorganisms — all hands suffer from all this. Often there are unpleasant rashes and small watery bubbles, in the fight against which the use of conventional cosmetic creams not only does not bring relief but, on the contrary, aggravates the situation. Therefore, before trying to get rid of the subcutaneous vesicles on your own, you should understand the reasons for their appearance and, if possible, choose the options for national treatment and prevention.
Why do blisters appear on the hands?
Symptoms of lesions on the skin of the hands may manifest themselves in different ways. Most often, on the surface, small round spots are formed, which are filled with a clear liquid. These pimples cause discomfort during handwork, itching, and sore.
Among the most common causes of lesions are the following:
- Allergic reactions – to food, some medications, even in direct sunlight.
- Mechanical damage – burns, irritation, insect bites.
- Viruses and diseases – herpes and chickenpox (popularly – chickenpox), A16 Coxs, dermatitis.
- Various skin pathologies.
The above-mentioned causes of blistering on the palms are far from the only ones. But if you are sure that the rash appeared for exactly these reasons, then you can cope with subcutaneous vesicles with folk remedies and medicines that can be freely purchased at pharmacies.
Ways to get rid of watery bubbles, depending on the source of
Before trying to self-medicate, it is worth finding out the source of the rash. If you are fully confident in the causes of the disease, then you can apply some proven folk recipes to get rid of this ailment.
- With allergy symptoms that appear as small, itchy blisters, antihistamines should be taken. They will not only remove the itch but also stop further rash.
- When the itching pimples from insect bites (mosquitoes, midges, bedbugs) appear, one should not only take antihistamine medicines but also treat the bite with antiallergic ointments or gels. If the bite will quickly swell and blush, you should immediately contact a medical institution. Since some people who are prone to allergies may experience anaphylactic shock, which is characterized by severe swelling of the face, difficulty breathing, and even suffocation, urgent, specialized assistance is required.
- Blisters caused by thermal burns are characterized by severe aching pain. Help, in this case, is possible only in one way: without disturbing the integrity of the bubble, to bandage the sore spot. Place the burn with proper treatment will heal after the half to two weeks.
- The appearance of blisters on the skin of the hands can be a signal of infection by infectious diseases such as chickenpox, rubella, and measles. Most often, such diseases affect children of primary and school age, but infection of adults is not excluded. In such cases, the treatment consists of treating the disease itself, which causes blistering manifestations on the skin.
- Dermatitis, from which people with reduced immunity may suffer, manifests an itchy rash not only on the extremities but throughout the body. When diagnosing this kind of disease, one should undergo a course of treatment prescribed by a dermatologist, including following a strict diet.
First Aid Preparations
Blisters caused by contact with chemicals can be treated by applying EcoLome ointment to the affected areas. The drug “Sinaflan” can relieve itching on the skin of the hands after suffering hepatitis. A course of the vitamin complex will help to get rid of rashes during the period of spring avitaminosis. However, before using any of the drugs, you should consult with a dermatologist – only he can guarantee the correct appointment.
Recipes of traditional medicine
Traditional medicine is based on the use of various herbal infusions and decoctions. To help cope with the aching pain and annoying itching with the appearance of watery vesicles on the hands can bath made from celandine and pharmacy chamomile.
In a pot of boiling water (2 liters), add 1 tablespoon of crushed dry herbs of celandine and pharmacy chamomile. Cover the pan with a lid and put a terry towel on top. Leave the contents steaming for 10-15 minutes. After the infusion has cooled slightly, put the hands in it for 7-10 minutes. After this procedure, wipe the skin is not recommended. It is best if the hands dry themselves.
Drugs based on tea tree oil are able to relieve the annoying itching of the skin, reduce inflammation and remove the tumor. The recipe for healing lotion is quite simple: just mix a few drops of tea tree oil and olive oil. Gently rub the freshly prepared lotion into the skin of your hands and do not wet your hands until completely absorbed.
Important! These recipes are used only in addition to the main course of treatment prescribed by the doctor.
In any case, it is worth remembering that with the appearance of single lesions, you should not postpone a visit to a medical institution, because the success of treatment depends on the time of the start of preventive measures.