The dreaded cold and the odious rains have returned with force and ready to stay a good season. It is time, then, to hide and protect our tanned legs to avoid greater evils.
This fall, more than ever, the pants will be the protagonists of our wardrobe in all its forms and versions. Namely:
– Pirate shirt: crooked? practical? For practical rainy days, no doubt, and more if we accompany you with booties. You will find them in the multitude of colors and prints (metallic, animal print or cowboy version ), that will combine perfectly with shoes of a medium heel.
– Joggings pants: Do not tease yourself. They are reminiscent of trousers that once wore gyms (gauze, wide and tight to the ankle), but are now recycled into different fabrics such as wool, bean or suede.
You may also like to read : Autumn Jackets
– XL trousers: The classic tailor-made trousers of the whole life (those that we take out of the closet of our companions to dress formally in meetings of work and various events) are renewed in extra-large version and with low waistline (if you prefer The traditional version of the trousers tailor reminds that they are also fashionable and are presented in retro version). The fabrics are infinite (silk, flannel or crepe ). If you like you should wear them with high heels.
– Bermuda: For the first time in a long time, designers seem to have listened to the demands of ‘walking’ consumers. This season and, without being a precedent, shorts give way to shorts to avoid pneumonia and major evils. You can see them in leather, wool, velvet or British print.
– Pajama: Yes, again, pajama style pants are back in fashion but this time less strident and highlight, above all, smooth or striped. Wear them with shirts for the day or tops type robin to go out at night.