Belts are an easy, inexpensive and perfect way to create new outfits that highlight the best facets of your body with clothes you already have. Besides being one of the most popular accessories they are ideal to hide parts of your body that do not benefit as much and highlight your best attributes.
Here I present a guide for you to use depending on your body type and you can take full advantage.
To begin, it is important to consider the size of your torso and your legs , as this will depend on whether you should use a thin belt or one wide. Always remember that a smaller width, higher. If your torso is short , use thin belts and positional above the hips to create an illusion of a more elongated torso. Instead, if your torso is long used wide belts and put them at the waist or a little above it, to create a leggy appearance.
Once you have considered your torso, it is important to place the shape of your body and based on that choose girdles that favor you:
- If your body is rectangular (also known as body rule ) the objective is to seek to add curves to your body, so it is best to use a thin belt and place it at the waist or a little above it, as this shape We will emphasize the waist and / or bust. No matter the color of the belt, since the main goal with your body type is to call the attention to the middle of the body.
- For people who have a body shaped apple , it is important to stress that never should use the belts in the hip or bright colors, as this will highlight a greater amount of volume in the middle of your body and generate a “llantita” unwanted. Instead, use the belts to cover the midsection of your body making this look more flat and thin. Choose neutral colors and an average width, position it at the waist to avoid the “llantita” and hide a little volume abdomen.
- If the volume of your body is concentrated in the middle-bottom, it means you have a body pear-shaped . The important thing here is to restore the balance between the top and bottom of your body so the goal will give emphasis to your waist. Choose a medium width belt, and place it below the bust or waist. The color does not matter in your case because it is important to highlight the thinnest part of your body.cintos-type-of-body-3
- In the event that your body is hourglass , consider yourself lucky as it is believed that this is due to the perfect body balance in its proportions. For this body type it is possible to use belts of all colors and almost all widths, because as in the previous cases is important to consider the relationship of the width to height. In your case the belts can be used to highlight the part that interests you from your body considering that:
- If used below the waist or hips leggy illusion was created.
- If used under the bust line waist, hips curve and accentuate the bust.