As the new academic year gets underway, it’s time to consider what you will take with you to University. If it is your first year, quite a bit of the equipment will be needed. Bear in mind if you go into Halls, a lot will be provided for you by the Campus. However, if you are moving out into some Cheltenham Student Accommodation, like that offered by https://www.yourperfectpad.com, you may need to consider some of the following items.
- A desk. Everyone needs an allotted workspace, and the communal areas such as the living room and the dining room may not be the best places to concentrate. Having a small desk in your room can make all the difference to getting your essays in on time and of good quality.
- A microwave. Perfect for that late snack refueller of a good hearty soup. It might just keep you off the takeaways. A microwave will be a handy addition if you want to heat up the takeaway leftover from the night before!
- A TV. Even if it’s a small one for your room, it will stop any arguments later on. You must remember to get a TV licence. This will cover the whole house, and it will keep things nice and legal.
- Lots of spare bed linen. To save you having to wash it all and be without, make sure you’ve got at least three duvet covers and bed sheets to keep it all fresh.
- A decent Rucksack. Despite everything being digital, it’s an excellent idea to make sure that you have something to carry all those books in. You can’t rely on the internet for everything.